submit a job application, we created this pack of ATS-optimized templates that will help you
land that dream job!
With these resume, cover letter and reference list templates, you can easily create a
polished and professional job application that stands out at first glance. On top of that,
these templates are filled with actionable and practical resume writing tips to make sure
you have everything you need to create a resume you're proud of.
Download it now and submit your winning job application today!
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1, 2 and 3-page Resume Templates (.docx files, A4 & US letter)
- Cover Letter Template (.docx files, A4 & US letter)
- Reference List Template (.docx files, A4 & US letter)
- Free Fonts for Mac
- Resume Editing Guide (.pdf)
- BONUS Resume Writing Guide (.pdf)
As every Applicant Tracking System (ATS) works slightly different, we always test our ATS-friendly templates with several methods to make sure they are fully optimized for ATS.
- Firstly, we use resume-optimization software based on the most common behaviors found across various ATS. They tested their solution with some of the most commonly used ATS, such as Taleo, Workday, Xeneka Factors (IBM) and iCIMS, so we use their information as our guideline. (Our resumes were even featured on their site!)
- Additionally, we always triple-check templates by transforming them into plain-text. This allows us to see if there is any part of the template that might be skipped by some less sophisticated ATS.
All our templates promoted as 'ATS-friendly', 'ATS-optimized' or 'ATS-compliant' have passed all three tests and proven to be fully optimized for Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
Even though some of our ATS-optimized templates have simple graphic elements, as lines or background shapes, the content will be read by ATS. ATS will not ‘see' graphics, but they will be able to normally read content, scan the keywords and compare it with the job you apply for, so you can be sure that your resume can get past the first filter.
- Click on ‘Instant Download’ button on the template of your choice.
- Download your file from the email you will receive after your payment is processed.
- Double-click the ResumeTemplate.zip file in order to unpack (‘unzip’) it. Save it on a location you will easily find. It will extract into files numbered 1-3 following 3-step process for creating your own resume.
- Open Mac Pages or Microsoft Word 2007 (or newer).
- Type your resume text over our text. Follow the instructions in our guide (document named 1_Guide) if you have questions or need technical support.
- When your resume is complete, save it in .pdf format.
To edit templates, you need:
- a personal computer with Mac Pages or Microsoft Word 2007 (or newer)
- an "unzipping" software such as WinZip (most computers have it inbuilt)
- a PDF reader (most computers have it inbuilt)
The templates are not compatible with GoogleDocs, OpenOffice, or any other program.
In addition to having Mac Pages or Microsoft Word, it would be great if you have at least a basic working knowledge of Mac Pages and/or Microsoft Word to easily use and edit these templates. However, even if you are not a Mac Pages/MS Word master, we believe our guide can help you along the way.
All designs © Resume Template Shop. All rights reserved.
This package, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without permission. All designs, templates, and content are for personal use only and are not to be sold, shared, distributed, duplicated, edited, or used, in whole or part, in any commercial or promotional purpose.
Purchasing files does not transfer any copyrights.